Park Tool Deluxe Double-Arm Repair Stand w/Micro-Adjust Clamp
The standard of the bike industry for over 35 years, Park Tool's Deluxe Double-Arm Repair Stand features two Micro-Adjusting clamps to hold two bikes. The stand rotates horizontally 360 degrees, allowing one bike to be swung out of the way so the other clamp can be used for "rush" repair jobs.
• The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23–76mm), including aero tubes
• Clamps rotates 360 degrees for easy access to any part of the bike
• Clamp height is adjustable from 50" to 62" (127-158cm)
• Large diameter upright tubing resists flex
• Chrome plated
• Includes #105 Aluminum Tool Tray
• Replacement parts available so stand can be completely rebuilt
NOTE: The PRS-2 OS-2 stand does not include base. Order part #135 base. To bolt the stand to the floor use the FP-2 Floor Plate.